Submissions open for Godot 2020 showreel
By: Juan Linietsky Feb 07, 2020
Does your Godot-made game or tool (published or work in progress) fill you with joy? Would you like to proudly showcase it in the upcoming 2020 showreel? Please send us a short video of it!
- Length between 10 and 15 seconds. Feel free to send a bit more for the editor to pick if you wish, although it will most likely be cut to a shorter length.
- No sound required in the video (we will put music on the showreel).
- Can show gameplay, cutscenes, menus, etc., but no trailer/marketing overlays. See previous videos below for examples.
- Title (final or work in progress is fine).
- Author (person, company or unnamed).
- Status (published, WIP, or ETA). If published, give us a link to where the game can be bought/downloaded, so we can include it in the description.
- Platform (specify desktop/console, web, or mobile).
- If your game can scale resolutions, please submit a 1920x1080 video (or 1280x720 if not possible).
- If your game is pixel perfect, then send the video at native resolution.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the above information, with the video attached or linked from a file hosting platform. :)
Submissions close on March 2! Core contributors will then vote a preselection of videos for the final showcase, to be published during GDC 2020.
See our previous showcase videos for examples of game clips that fit well in the showreel format: