Heightmap-based terrain for Godot 3.1 and 3.2.
It supports collision, texture painting, colouring, holes, level of detail, and grass.
Fixes in 1.5.2:
- Fixed globalmap baker not working with terrain sizes below 513
- Fixed texture file dialog not including `.packed_tex` files
Fixes in 1.5.1:
- Fixed undo not working correctly when painting textures while using MultiSplat16
- Fixed grass painting not working
Changes in 1.5:
- Added `multisplat16` shader, allowing to use 16 ground textures
- Added `HTerrainTextureSet` resource to store and re-use sets of ground textures
- Added an import tool for ground textures
- Added generic importers for packed textures (as backend for the ground texture import tool)
- Added About Dialog, including version, links and donors list
- Added slope limiter to texture painter
- The brush system was rewritten to use shaders, for better performance
- Added erosion brush
- Brush size slider allows to pick small sizes more precisely
- The minimap now uses the globalmap to display color (uses white if there isn't a globalmap)
- Fixed brush jitter at small sizes
- New docs website: https://hterrain-plugin.readthedocs.io/en/latest
Previous changelogs: https://github.com/Zylann/godot_heightmap_plugin/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
Heightmap-based terrain for Godot 3.0.4 and later.
It supports collision, texture painting, colouring, holes, level of detail and grass.
Although the plugin can be used, it is still under development. Some features might be missing or bugs can occur.
Please refer to the issue tracker if you have any problem.
Changes in 0.9:
- Bring back configurable brush shapes
- Improved terrain generator UI with 3D preview, baseline and draggable offset
- Added tool to generate a full mesh of the terrain so Godot can bake a navmesh
- The strength of sculpting tools is now proportional to brush size
- Terrain resources generate a greyscale thumbnail
- Resizing can be done by cropping or expanding in a given direction (Terrain menu)
- Fixed potential cleanup error when the editor closes
- Fixed custom types not cleaned up when the plugin is disabled
- Fixed LOD to take height into account on tall mountains
- Fixed terrain textures being lossy-compressed when reopening the project
- Fixed grass painting being available when there are no detail layers
Previous changelogs: https://github.com/Zylann/godot_heightmap_native_plugin/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
|Godot version||Godot 3.1|
|Download Url (Computed)||https://github.com/Zylann/godot_heightmap_plugin/archive/8694590990cf5a0fbc69c3698cb13d0197f296a1.zip||https://github.com/Zylann/godot_heightmap_plugin/archive/8df7efbbcd97e8b93446035a851e04f98beb963c.zip|