Heightmap-based terrain for Godot 3.1 and later.
It supports collision, texture painting, colouring, holes, level of detail, and grass.
Changes in 1.1:
- Added tool to export heightmap data to a raw file or image
- Add ability to change base density of grass
- Collision hits now report collider as the terrain node instead of null
- Most of function signatures in the API now use typed GDScript
- Fixed whitespace at the end of plugin.gd seen as an error in Godot 3.2
- Fixed collider vertically offset due to a change in the Bullet module
- Fixed inspector not updating properties when the shader is changed
- Fixed terrain not saving if the scene is saved just after a non-undoable action (using a workaround)
- Fixed terrain areas becoming black if resized bigger
Previous changelogs: https://github.com/Zylann/godot_heightmap_plugin/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md