Heightmap-based terrain for Godot 3.0.4 and later.
It supports collision, texture painting, colouring, holes, level of detail and grass.
Although the plugin can be used, it is still under development. Some features might be missing or bugs can occur.
Please refer to the issue tracker if you have any problem.
Changes in 0.8:
- Custom ground shaders
- Added a variant of the default shader which uses less texture samplers
- Collision is active by default
- Collision works in editor so other tools can use it (update is manual)
- packed bump and roughness were swapped in ground shader API
- Fixed a few culling bugs
- Fixed error when adding a detail layer while looking far away
- Fixed normals not updating when generating a terrain over an existing one
- Fixed terrain LOD updating around the game's camera instead of the editor's camera
Previous changelogs: https://github.com/Zylann/godot_heightmap_native_plugin/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md