Heightmap-based terrain for Godot 3.1 and later.
It supports collision, texture painting, colouring, holes, level of detail, and grass.
Changes in 1.0.1:
- Remove obsolete Save and Load menus, they don't work anymore
Changes in 1.0:
- Saving a scene now saves terrains properly
- Grass layers are now nodes for ease of use
- Customizable grass shaders
- Customizable grass distance
- New documentation
- Fixed resize causing artifacts on heightmap and brushes (engine side)
- Fixed pickable collider causing a huge slowdown (raycasting is still slow but needs a fix in Bullet Physics)
Previous changelogs: https://github.com/Zylann/godot_heightmap_plugin/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md