Heightmap-based terrain for Godot 3.1 and 3.2.
It supports collision, texture painting, colouring, holes, level of detail, and grass.
Fixes in 1.5.2:
- Fixed globalmap baker not working with terrain sizes below 513
- Fixed texture file dialog not including `.packed_tex` files
Fixes in 1.5.1:
- Fixed undo not working correctly when painting textures while using MultiSplat16
- Fixed grass painting not working
Changes in 1.5:
- Added `multisplat16` shader, allowing to use 16 ground textures
- Added `HTerrainTextureSet` resource to store and re-use sets of ground textures
- Added an import tool for ground textures
- Added generic importers for packed textures (as backend for the ground texture import tool)
- Added About Dialog, including version, links and donors list
- Added slope limiter to texture painter
- The brush system was rewritten to use shaders, for better performance
- Added erosion brush
- Brush size slider allows to pick small sizes more precisely
- The minimap now uses the globalmap to display color (uses white if there isn't a globalmap)
- Fixed brush jitter at small sizes
- New docs website: https://hterrain-plugin.readthedocs.io/en/latest
Previous changelogs: https://github.com/Zylann/godot_heightmap_plugin/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
Heightmap-based terrain for Godot 3.0.4 and later.
It supports texture painting, colouring, holes, level of detail and grass. Collision is also supported, but due to a bug in Godot it only works on the master branch of the engine (future 3.1).
Although the plugin can be used, it is still under development. Some features might be missing or bugs can occur.
Please refer to the issue tracker if you have any problem.
Changes in 0.7:
- Added basic ambient wind (waving grass)
- Improved import of heightmaps, splatmaps and colormaps
- Option to double chunk size (better quality and less draw calls but more vertices)
- LOD scale can be changed (better quality but more draw calls)
Previous changelogs: https://github.com/Zylann/godot_heightmap_native_plugin/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md
|Godot version||Godot 3.1|
|Download Url (Computed)||https://github.com/Zylann/godot_heightmap_plugin/archive/8694590990cf5a0fbc69c3698cb13d0197f296a1.zip||https://github.com/Zylann/godot_heightmap_plugin/archive/23f0bf4c470ac37a7f649c80600685c90aa9f41c.zip|