I am following along to HeartBeast's Action RPG series to learn the basics of Godot and GDScript. The tutorial comes with premade assets to use in the making of the game.
The player sprite sheet, which has given me no problems before, is suddenly acting up.
I opened up the engine, loaded up the project, and, lo and behold, the player has gone invisible.
I opened up the Player scene and found that the player sprite was not loading correctly.
I tried reloading the asset. Nope. Got this error, though.
scene/resources/texture.cpp:502 =- Condition !f is true. Returned: ERR_CANT_OPEN
I have not messed with the load path of the sprite.
If you can help, please, do.
If you need more context, please ask.