Update: the code is here (https://pastebin.com/9jT0z2Kk)
Hello! I was using the built-in A* pathfinding and it was working pretty nice but when I changed the tilemap it became to not work anymore. The process was the following:
1 - I was using 1 tilemap with A* and all was working.
2 - I wanted to separate the tilemap sprites from the navigation because the sprites are bigger than the navigation I needed, then I added a new TileMap with a cell size of 256x256 and no navigation. I changed the old TileMap to 64x64 and set the navigation to the latter.
Then my pathfinding was not working anymore. I had changed some code and I was thinking the code was not right but I checked everything three times (using diff with the old files) and I found no error.
So, I was thinking the problem was the TileMap. I deleted the two tilemaps and created a new tilemap and tileset too.
I set the size to 64x64 and saved as a different scene. Then I saw the problem:
I don't know why the tilemap is broken.