I had the same issue with my Surface Book on Windows 10. The interface defaults to the HD Graphics 520 GPU I have vs my NVIDIA.
You can set this option in Windows 10 and 11 on a per-app basis.
- Click on the Windows 10 start button
- Search for "Graphics Settings" and open the Graphics Settings app (its built in).
- For preference, choose Desktop App.
- Browse for your Godot application.
- Choose high performance from the Graphics performance dropdown.
Doing so will default to use the best GPU you have available. You'll know you got it right because each performance level lists the GPU it will use.
Best of luck!