0 votes

Is there a simple way of achieving this layout in godot, without resorting to gdscript?
I want the viewport of the game to take about 80% of the window width. The other 20% is for a sprite and some buttons

in Engine by (100 points)
edited by

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Godot Engine Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Please make sure to read Frequently asked questions and How to use this Q&A? before posting your first questions.
Social login is currently unavailable. If you've previously logged in with a Facebook or GitHub account, use the I forgot my password link in the login box to set a password for your account. If you still can't access your account, send an email to [email protected] with your username.