Here's a video demonstrating the issue:
Here are the linking errors from the output:
Below I posted some of the relevant project settings from a CMake project where I get these errors. The Visual Studio project is set up exactly the same and I get the same linking errors. I believe the includes and libraries are correctly set up as everything worked properly previously. The issue appeared a few days ago (could be something wrong with my setup, but I don't think I changed anything).
These are the includes I use:
I link to these two libraries:
Here's the folder structure:
"godot.windows.tools.64.lib" are compiled from the most recent commit from a few hours ago from the godot and godot-cpp repositories. The godot_headers repo was also up-to-date.
I'm on Windows 10, I tried using MSVC2015 and MSVC2017.