I have a spritesheet that is 32x32 pixels. I'm told that in order to use the AnimationPlayer, I have to set the vframes and hframes. But when I do this, each time I increase the frame by 11, the sprite will "shift up".
Here is the sprite in question. The sprite is quite large, and is 384x4608 pixels total.
Here's what I've done (with pictures!):
1) On frame 0, I align the vframe/hframe until I see the image correctly display a single character
2) Increase the frame, but the character starts to shift upwards every 11th frame until you see two characters inside the same grid.
3) On the right you can see that each grid is 32x32 pixels, so the spritesheet (a snippet) itself is okay.
TLDR: Can someone explain:
1) What is the correct vframe/hframe for this sheet?
2) Why is this odd shifting happening?
3) How do you correctly calculate the vframe/hframe for any sized image?