Using this plugin, you will be able to try to:
- Create Godot PBR Materials automatically using their filenames...
- Create inherited Scenes from your meshes...
- Test your materials in a preconfigured Test Scene!
- Order your Assets adding order_children_nodes.gd to it is parent node!
- Add EnviromentTemplate.tscn to test your own scenes
The plugin is about 10mb only! It will appear as a Tab in the left dock.
I created this plugin because I did not like the 3D workflow and I do not understand how to configure PBR Materials properly, so if you find some kind of error or know how to improve the results, please Contribute in my GitHub! Thanks!
Are you too much lazy to follow the importing assets workflow? I am too and i think that machines should do for us the repeated tasks! Using this plugin you will be able to try to:
- Create Godot PBR Materials automaticaly using their filenames...
- Create inherited Scenes from your GLTF, FBX...
- And now test your materials in a preconfigured Test Scene!
The plugin will appears as a Tab in the left dock.
I created this plugin becasue i do not understand how to configure PBR Materials properly so if you find some kind of error o know how to improve the results please Contribute in my github! Thanks!
|Godot version||Godot 3.0|
|Download Url (Computed)||https://github.com/doradoro/Godot-Lazy-Import/archive/102b5cc88940f6b666add1d98ca3f905187071b4.zip||https://github.com/doradoro/Godot-Lazy-Import/archive/e3c2bbee1109749ba8e40338dc44292e95e85b58.zip|