Edit of asset "Level of Detail (LOD)" Accepted
|Title||Level of Detail (LOD)|
This add-on provides level of detail for meshes, lights and particles. It can be used to improve performance in large scenes significantly.
- Supports lights, meshes and particles (Particles and CPUParticles).
- Each node has its own LOD distance properties, but you can also define a LOD bias project setting to improve visual quality or performance for the target hardware.
- Lights can have their shadow smoothly fade off with distance, then the light itself smoothly fade off as well.
- Works with both the GLES3 and GLES2 renderers.
- Written in performance-conscious GDScript. Easy to install and use, but scales to hundreds of LOD instances (and perhaps thousands on more powerful hardware).
See the usage documentation at: https://github.com/godot-extended-libraries/godot-lod
Demo project: https://godotengine.org/asset-library/asset/730
|Godot version||Godot 3.5|
|Download Url (Computed)||https://github.com/godot-extended-libraries/godot-lod/archive/152d9ab760c04e84d5f7ae61585d29d8afa2ca47.zip||https://github.com/godot-extended-libraries/godot-lod/archive/152d9ab760c04e84d5f7ae61585d29d8afa2ca47.zip|