NOTE: Consider this a pre-alpha release. This framework still has many rough edges, is still changing a lot, and is possibly a lot more inflexible than you would want (it makes a lot of assumptions about how you've structured your app).
This is an opinionated framework that provides a bunch of general-purpose application scaffolding and utility functionality for games in Godot.
Some features include:
- Configurable UI and camera scaling to adapt to the current viewport.
- Optional analytics based on the proprietary third-party Google Analytics service.
- Optional automatic crash log reporting based on the proprietary third-party Google Cloud Storage service.
- Screen layout and navigation.
- Lots of useful utility functions (e.g., Time, Geometry, DrawUtils, Audio).
- A widget library (e.g., AccordionPanel, LabeledControlList)
Probably the easiest way to get set up is to copy the Squirrel Away example app, and then adjust it to fit your needs (https://github.com/SnoringCatGames/squirrel-away).
See more details at https://github.com/SnoringCatGames/scaffolder.