Audio Effects could be confusing to users who may be unfamiliar with the Audio Engineering environment and its tools. Looking at sliders with no visual feedback may seem a little daunting. This is where the Audio Effect Inspector comes in handy! It enables you to control your tools much easier with a graphical interface; like any VST plugin used in DAWs.
The Audio Effect Inspector allows you to interact with Audio Effects with responsive graphical feedback.
- AudioEffectDistortion (New in v1.3.0)
v1.3.0 Updates -
- Implemented AudioEffectDistortion
v1.2.0 Updates -
- Implemented Preset Browser (AudioEffectReverb only supported in the meantime)
- Presets could be edited in addons/AudioEffectInspector/Presets/presets.cdb using CastleDB
- Fixed the 3D scene for AudioEffectReverb
If you encounter any problems, please don't hesitate to submit an issue here : https://github.com/NoodleSushi/AudioEffectInspector_GodotAddon/issues