Gut - Godot Unit Testing v7.4.1 Tools 3.4 Community
Submitted by user bitwes; MIT; 2022-08-16
GUT stands for Godot Unit Testing and...as you may guess, it is a tool for creating and running tests.
* Run tests easily through the Godot Editor, Command Line, or VSCode.
* A plethora of asserts and utility methods to help make your tests simple and concise.
* Support for Inner Test Classes to give your tests some extra context and maintainability.
* Doubling: Full and Partial doubles, Stubbing, Spies.
* Parameterized Tests
* Export results in standard JUnit XML format.
* Distribute your tests with your project and run them on any platform Godot supports.
More info can be found in the wiki: https://github.com/bitwes/Gut/wiki
View files Download Submit an issue Recent Edits