Import TileMaps from Tiled Map Editor (http://mapeditor.org). This imports each map as Godot scene which can be instanced or inherited.
If you like this plugin, consider buying me a (maybe monthly) beer on https://liberapay.com/vnen
New on 1.6
* Fix a bunch of long-standing bugs.
* Tile properties can inserted into TileSet metadata.
* A few changes to make the imported scene closer to Tiled display.
New on 1.5
* Fix a bug that caused infinite loops on some maps.
New on 1.4:
* Navigation polygon now is set correctly.
* TileSets with non-sequential IDs are supported.
* Fix issue with absolute paths in the TMX.
* Now it allows tile images with unmatched sizes.
New on 1.3:
* Detect polygons to select if it's convex or concave.
* Sort polygons' vertices to ensure they are in the order Godot expects.
* Support for post-import script.
* Fixed bug that failed to import polygonal collision shapes.
* Fixed bug that caused infinite loop when the re-import errored.
New on 1.2:
* Support for image and object layers.
* Custom properties now become metadata.
New on 1.1:
* Support for isometric maps.
* Custom TileSet image flags.
* A few bug fixes.
* Accept both .json and .tmx formats.
* Import TileSets and Images as separate or embedded resources.
* Import collision, navigation and occluder shapes (if the objects are of the given type).
* A few options to tweak the import.