Submitted by user vnen; MIT
Import TileMaps from Tiled Map Editor (http://mapeditor.org). This imports each map as Godot scene which can be instanced or inherited.
New on 1.3:
* Detect polygons to select if it's convex or concave.
* Sort polygons' vertices to ensure they are in the order Godot expects.
* Support for post-import script.
* Fixed bug that failed to import polygonal collision shapes.
* Fixed bug that caused infinite loop when the re-import errored.
New on 1.2:
* Support for image and object layers.
* Custom properties now become metadata.
New on 1.1:
* Support for isometric maps.
* Custom TileSet image flags.
* A few bug fixes.
* Accept both .json and .tmx formats.
* Import TileSets and Images as separate or embedded resources.
* Import collision, navigation and occluder shapes (if the objects are of the given type).
* A few options to tweak the import.