A circular container node, which arranges its children in a circle. It might be helpful for circular menus and the like.
* Simple, Godot-like, public API
* Animations support, with support for custom animating function
* Somewhat supports Node2D children - experimental
* Option to force expand on all children
* Option to force all children to be square (might be useful if you don't want to play with both minsize axes)
* Option to configure the angle from which to start arranging children
* Calculate minimum size of the container, so it can be embedded inside other containers (maybe circular, maybe not...)