event-driven Behavior Tree 1.0 Tools 4.0 Community
Submitted by user MBoqui; MIT; 2023-07-03
This is a modern behavior tree implementation for Godot 4.
- Graphical interface for editing and debugging trees.
- Event-driven architecture remembers running nodes and skips running all of the tree every tick.
- Decorator nodes are implemented as node decorators, this means decorators are annexed to the BTNodes and modify their behavior internally. This makes trees prettier and easier to read.
- Subtrees that improve organizing and re-utilizing your trees.
- Utility composite nodes and decorators for more complex behavior.
- Flexible Parallel node for complex behavior and simple implementation.
View files Download Submit an issue Recent Edits