Wyvernbox - Inventory System 1.1.1 Scripts 3.5 Community
Submitted by user don-tnowe; MIT; 2023-03-09
Yet another inventory system for Godot 3, made primarily for Action RPGs. Supports:
- 4 inventory types, including those for multi-slot items, equipment, and theoretically-infinite currencies
- all types are Container-compatible
- 2D and 3D ground items
- stacking and quick-transfer
- crafting with substitutes and random outcomes, merchants with randomized and limitable wares
- localizable equipment affixes
- item filters, and autosave.
- Drag stuff from addons/wyvernbox_prefabs into your scene. Should just work.
- Items are defined through ItemType resources.
- For loot tables, make ItemInstantiators (each item, chance optional) and/or ItemGenerators (one from list, can be generated by script). For "or" logic or script-driven checks, make ItemPatterns.
- Enabling the plugin optional, but highly recommended.
View files Download Submit an issue Recent Edits