Docs Checklist 1.0 Tools 3.5 Community
Submitted by user don-tnowe; MIT; 2023-01-20
Helps see where you don't have comments on properties and methods inside scripts. Useful for writing addons, as comments are shown as documentation in external editors.
- Double-click to show line in script editor;
- Lists undocumented members in white, documented in dark green;
- Members starting with underscores are highlighted differently if you want to keep them private;
- Checkboxes to hide properties P= and methods F= of any category
- Shows where Markdown codeblocks were used (shown as code in VSCode, but not in Godot 4 auto-docs so easy porting later)
- Shows completion percentage.
For now, only supports GDScript.
View files Download Submit an issue Recent Edits