A plugin for Godot 3 that adds a tab for editing folders of Resources as data tables.
- Select multiple cells in one column (Shift/Ctrl+Click) to edit them in the Inspector simultaneously.
- Multi-cell text editing with commonly used text navigation keybindings
- Copy-paste Text into Cells (one line, one cell)
- Special mass operations for some datatypes
- Multiply/add numbers
- Rotate color hues/adjust sat/val/RGB
- Chop texture into atlas, assign results to each selected resource
- Sort entries by column
- Search by evaluating GDScript expression
- Row stylization (color-type cells change look of the row until next color-type)
- Saves recently opened folders between sessions.
For available keybindings, please refer to the included About menu or