Edit Resources as Spreadsheet 1.7 Tools 3.5 Community
Submitted by user don-tnowe; MIT; 2023-02-17
A plugin for Godot 3 that adds a tab for editing folders of Resources as data tables, as well as creating Resources from a CSV file.
- Edit Text, Numbers, Bools and Colors even without the Inspector, and Resources and Enums with it;
- Select multiple cells in one column (Shift/Ctrl+Click) to edit them in the Inspector simultaneously;
- Multi-cell text editing with commonly used text navigation keybindings;
- Copy-paste Text into Cells (one line, one cell);
- Special mass operations for some datatypes
- Multiply/add numbers;
- Rotate color hues/adjust sat/val/RGB;
- Chop texture into atlas, assign results to each selected resource;
- Sort entries by column;
- Search by evaluating GDScript expression;
- Row stylization (color-type cells change look of the row until next color-type);
- Saves recently opened folders between sessions.
For available keybindings, please refer to the included About menu or
For a sample dataset, check out the Example folder.
The newest version is always up on: https://github.com/don-tnowe/godot-resources-as-sheets-plugin/tree/godot-3
View files Download Submit an issue Recent Edits