This is an add-on for debug drawing in 3D and for some 2D overlays, which is written in C++ and can be used with GDScript or C#.
= Features =
* Billboard opaque square
* Camera Frustum
* Line Path
* Line with Arrow
* Position 3D (3 crossing axes)
* Text (with grouping and coloring)
* FPS Graph
* Custom Graphs
= Usage =
1. Copy 'addons/debug_draw_3d' to your 'addons' folder, create it if the folder doesn't exist
2. Rebuild the project if you use C#
3. Add 'addons/debug_draw_3d/debug_draw.gd' or/and 'addons/debug_draw_3d/DebugDrawCS.cs' to your project as autoload singleton
4. (Optionally) Enable the 'Debug Draw 3D for Editor' plugin to enable debug drawing support inside the editor
= Examples and documentation =
The sample code can be viewed by clicking on the "View code" button, or optionally, during installation, you can unpack the "debug_draw_examples" folder and examine its contents.
Information about all functions and properties is provided inside wrapper scripts 'debug_draw.gd' and 'DebugDrawCS.cs' in 'addons/debug_draw_3d/'.