If you have libraries of objects with carefully set up collision from Unreal projects and want to get that collision into Godot, you can use this tool to do so. It detects the prefixes used by Unreal to import manually created collisions and allows Godot to use them too.
- Multiple colliders per object (under a single StaticBody)
- Box, Sphere, Capsule and Convex colliders
- Colliders can be translated and rotated
- Put the script in your project somewhere
- Select the import settings for any file containing correctly set up meshes and set the "Custom Script" parameter to this script
- Press the reimport button and the colliders set up in your file should be translated into Godot.