Take the role of a leader delegated to build new settlements in remote, unknown corners of the empire. In those forgotten places, nature is wild and legends are more real and vivid than one may think. Experience the challenges of different seasons and climates in a world, where every animal and every plant tries to find their place in nature, while you lead your villagers. How much will you share with nature? Will you strive for balance or even enforce the extinction of certain animals? Follow the old paths… or find your own.
Build Your Economy
Manage the acquisition, refinement, and distribution of resources. Goods must be transported to desired locations by someone who has the time and space to do it.
Care For All Living Things
Manage the needs of the citizens. They are “alive” and have a specific home, workplace, and broad range of needs and goals. But animals also look for food, get thirsty, sleepy, form groups, look for social interactions, and try to find their place in nature. Even plants need water and the right temperature in order to survive.
Find Balance (Or Not)
Humans share the same space and resources with nature, and they influence each other. While in the beginning the influence of the humans is insignificant, it gets more and more important when the city - and its needs - grow. There is a risk that some animals or groups will become extinct or explosively multiply, depending on your actions.
Observe The Vibrant World
Seasons and weather affect the gameplay. Certain plants grow only in certain seasons, need more water on hot days or freeze during cold periods. Humans and animals need more energy to keep warm in winter or more water in summer to keep cool. In extreme cases, they suffer from exhaustion and may even be harmed.
Take Your Time
You set the pace. Pause the game, speed it up or slow it down whenever you want. Nature is robust, and your villagers develop more complex needs as you progress.
Build Your Own Scenarios
Create your own maps and scenarios in the editor. You can change the landscape, generate plants, and place animals. You can also connect watercourses and create new paths for travellers. Add new maps or link existing ones together to a new world.
- Unique deep simulation of the nature in a building strategy game with complex interdependence between humans and nature.
- Manage simultaneously the acquisition, refining and distribution of resources on multiple maps in different climatic conditions.
- Manage the needs of the citizens. They are “alive” and have a specific home, workplace, and unique needs.
- Animals are looking for food, get thirsty, sleepy, and form social groups to find their place in nature.
- Plants grow and are affected by the actions of the humans, animals, and their environment.
- Seasons and climate affect the gameplay, as certain plants grow only under certain conditions. Temperature affects humans, animals, plants, and the environment.
- Interact and trade with other factions that produce goods with the same rules as you do.
- Create own maps and scenarios in the editor and extend them using mods.
- Charming and calm low poly art style.