I tried the export to Android, which works fine for my very basic application. Buttons work, Script works. So everything alright...almost.
There is just one problem:
I have provided Godot with .png for the standard and the adaptive icons, but the .apk always default to the icon.png robot instead of the .png provided by me.
• They are of the right size (432x432px)
• I tried several different .png made from several different apps, so the png shouldn't be the problem
• Everything is set up accordingly as far as I can tell(the app works after all)
• They are provided by the absolute path res://
• Tried on several phones, 8.0, 8.1 and 9.0 from different OEMs
• Made a new project, set it up just the same -> same result. working app with default icon
I'm at a complete loss and this renders the mobile capabilities pretty much useless for me. I would really appreciate some help.
I'm working with Godot 3.2.2