i dont know whats going on there but let me show you the prequisits that can lead to this error ....
* This method is responsible for loading a project.godot file and/or data file
* using the following merit order:
* - If using NetworkClient, try to lookup project file or fail.
* - If --main-pack was passed by the user (
p_main_pack), load it or fail.
* - Search for project PCKs automatically. For each step we try loading a potential
* PCK, and if it doesn't work, we proceed to the next step. If any step succeeds,
* we try loading the project settings, and abort if it fails. Steps:
* o Bundled PCK in the executable.
* o [macOS only] PCK with same basename as the binary in the .app resource dir.
* o PCK with same basename as the binary in the binary's directory. We handle both
* changing the extension to '.pck' (e.g. 'wingame.exe' -> 'wingame.pck') and
* appending '.pck' to the binary name (e.g. 'linuxgame' -> 'linuxgame.pck').
* o PCK with the same basename as the binary in the current working directory.
* Same as above for the two possible PCK file names.
* - On relevant platforms (Android/iOS), lookup project file in OS resource path.
* If found, load it or fail.
* - Lookup project file in passed
p_path (--path passed by the user), i.e. we
* are running from source code.
* If not found and
p_upwards is true (--upwards passed by the user), look for
* project files in parent folders up to the system root (used to run a game
* from command line while in a subfolder).
* If a project file is found, load it or fail.
* If nothing was found, error out.
found here ...