I checked and nothing popped up.
But now i know one of the sources of the problems, and it's really bizarre and nonsensical, but without a doubt that was it.
When i looked at the profiler an unused class method from an unused resource popped up to execute: "a1".
This is strangely nonsensical because all methods that instantiated\executed this script were scrapped at the botton of the script and were never called. Only the thing that loaded the script were called 1 time initializing, but that's about it, it didn't instantiate it or anything and it couldn't be instantiated.
So what i did was delete the old methods and the resources & the thing that instantiated the script.
BOOM, -1800K when i loaded the empty scene.