I am having an issue with implementing the new iOS plugin for in-app purchasing.
Previously in Godot 3.2.3 everything worked perfectly.
Now with the plug-in, if I call purchase, it returns an error, result code 31.
Anyone have experience with this?
Steps to reproduce:
- Download the release plugins3.3.zip
- Copy the inappstore folder from the zip
- Paste it inside Projectfolder/ios/plugins
- Export the project with the In App Store plugin ticked
- On an xcode simulator or a real iphone, press a button that calls the purchase() method
- It will return with an error: 31