Download Godot 4 for macOS
Intel/Apple Silicon · 64 bit · 19 May 2023
Intel/Apple Silicon · 64 bit · C# support · 19 May 2023
For the LTS version, Download Godot 3.
You can find previous releases on GitHub or the download repository.
- Recommended: Vulkan 1.0 compatible hardware
- Minimal: OpenGL 3.3 / OpenGL ES 3.0 compatible hardware
Additional requirements for the .NET version:
- Extract and run. Godot is self-contained and does not require installation.
- If you run into an issue, check the Troubleshooting page for common issues and their solutions.
Godot is code-signed and notarized for macOS. This means it should run out of the box even if Gatekeeper is enabled on the system (which is the default).
For older Godot versions, see the last section of this page for instructions on allowing Godot to run anyway. Alternatively, you can install Godot from Steam and switch to an older branch in the Steam application settings to work around this.
Other Godot downloads
Godot demo projects
Give a try to demo projects showcasing some of the engine features.
AAR library for Android
Use it to develop Android plugins in Java or Kotlin using the Godot API.
Blender ESCN exporter
Blender add-on to export scenes to Godot's scene format directly.
Godot 3 also supports glTF 2.0 and OBJ.
Godot is continuously being developed with several minor releases being published every year. To ensure high quality and stability of each release, we also publish preview builds at various stages of development.
Help test Godot's new features or be the first to benefit from upcoming improvements by downloading a preview build!See latest preview builds
Don't want to wait for official releases? You can compile Godot from source!
- Get the source code from the GitHub project page.
- Follow the instructions from the official documentation.