Release candidate: Godot 3.2.2 RC 4
By: Rémi Verschelde Jun 25, 2020
Yet another release candidate for Godot 3.2.2, including a few new bugfixes that warrant some testing before we can confidently tag it as
I won't list all the changes in 3.2.2 again, so please refer to the 3.2.2 RC 3 blog post for details.
Here's the list of changes between RC 3 and RC 4 (26 commits).
Notably, here are some new fixes that need some validation testing to ensure that they don't introduce regressions:
- GLES2 batching: Fix texture wrapping state bug (GH-39774).
- iOS: Enable iOS modules and fix missing symbols errors (GH-39762).
- Main: Improve the low processor mode sleep precision (GH-36052).
- Main: Cleanup: Move MessageQueue deletion further down where it's safer (GH-39798).
Godot 3.2.2 RC 4 is built from commit 087a83fd54974fc03acf0ea571c505ea1456dd5c (June 24, 2020).
If all goes well, I intend to release
3.2.2-stable in a day or two (Famous Last Words™).
The download links for dev snapshots are not featured on the Download page to avoid confusion for new users. Instead, browse our download repository and fetch the editor binary that matches your platform:
- Classical build (GDScript, GDNative, VisualScript).
- Mono build (C# support + all the above). You need to have MSBuild installed to use the Mono build. Relevant parts of Mono 188.8.131.52 are included in this build.
As a tester, you are encouraged to open bug reports if you experience issues with 3.2.2 RC 4. Please check first the existing issues on GitHub, using the search function with relevant keywords, to ensure that the bug you experience is not known already.
In particular, any change that would cause a regression in your projects is very important to report (e.g. if something that worked fine in 3.2.1 no longer works in 3.2.2 RC 4).